SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Full details of the Junior Hindi Translator Exam are given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: SSC Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior Translator
- Senior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
- Applicants Must have a Masters’s Degree in Hindi or English from a recognized University.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Junior Translator – Rs. 35,000 – 1,12,400 (month)
- Senior Translator – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400 (month)
- Hindi Pradhyapak – Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100 (month)
- Computer-Based Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|