Details of UPSC GE Exam – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Full details of the Geologists Examination (GE) are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name: UPSC Geologists Examination (GE)
- Junior Hydrogeologist
- Geologist: Must have an engineering degree in the field of geography
- Geophysicist: Must have a Masters Degree in Physics, Geophysics, Applied Physics, or Geophysics (Applied).
- Chemist: Must have a Masters Degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Chemistry (Applied).
- Junior Hydrogeologist: Must have a Masters Degree in Geography, Marine Geography, Hydrogeology, or Geography (Applied).
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 50,000/-
- Written Exam
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|