Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Group C. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||RRB Group c|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Station Masters
- Ticket collectors
- Trains Clarks
- Commercial Apprentice
- Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here